Company culture is very important to us at Via Science. We have a fun, fast-paced work environment where creativity and effort pays off. What motivates us to get up in the morning are the people we work with. Via Science’s team consists of foodies, comedians, and individuals involved in their communities. We share a common vision and goal to live up to our company values each day.
Via Science’s Values:
- Respect a good challenge and challenge with respect: Startups are full of both expected and unexpected challenges. We believe in not only facing hard tasks head-on with passion and excitement, but also creating an environment where others feel psychologically safe to raise alternative theories and ideas, which helps us reach better outcomes in the end.
- Learning never goes out of style: Learning is all about feedback and trying new things. Each person, no matter their position in the company, has monthly and annual self-reviews with their manager to set goals and priorities, reflect on accomplishments, and discuss areas that need additional support.
- Be each other’s biggest fan: Everyone deserves a high five once in awhile! The more we support and encourage each other, the more we benefit from having diverse working backgrounds and different views on how to solve a problem.
- Ready, Set, RESILIENCE!: We are solving problems that haven’t been solved before. Difficult problems require patience and thoughtful planning. Individuals require resilience in order to continue approaching each new challenge with the same vigilance as the one before.
- Love in = Love out: We believe that if you love what you do, it will show in the quality of your work. We look for team members who are passionate and proud of the contributions they provide Via Science. Once a year we get together for a company-wide offsite where team members contributions are recognized and new ideas are discussed.
- Stay curious: Technology today is moving at a super fast pace. Curious people who constantly explore new technologies and approaches, and think outside the box help find the best possible solutions for our client’s hardest problems.